Sprout bags will grow any seed, even hard-to-grow gelatinous seeds like chia, flax, arugula, and cress. But they are perfect for all grains and beans such as mung, lentil, green pea, garbanzo, adzuki, wheat, barley, rye, Kamut, peanut, quinoa, fenugreek, and shelled (silver) sunflower seed. Sure, you can also grow green leafy sprouts such as radish and alfalfa, especially if you roll back the collar to allow more light. |
* Designed for sprouting. Saves time. Very convenient.
* All sprouts get air. Good circulation prevents mold.
* 100% drainage without tilting or waiting. Water never collects.
* Will sprout all varieties. All grains, all beans, even gelatinous seeds.
* Convenient. Only 2 steps. Dip in water, hang on hook or knob. Or lay in dish rack.
* Saves counter space. Saves refrigerator space. Bags expand and contract per volume.
* Lightweight, unbreakable. Great for traveling, camping, boating.
* Wide opening for easy handling. Holds equivalent to 3/4 gallon jar.
* Fabric won't shrink or mold, like cotton, burlap or cheesecloth.
* Made from durable flax (linen) and hemp fibers.
* Flax sprout bag discovered by Sproutman circa 1979.
Engelsk bruksanvisning følger med.